Fundtech Desktop Support Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fundtech in November 2011.

Interview

The first part of the interview process was the phone interview, to get an understanding of how I was over the phone. If I was personal enough to bring me into the office. After the phone interview, I had to communicate a couple of emails to try to get into a face to face interview. After that, there was a panel with the supervisor and the hiring manager. After I got received the confirmation of the interview, I was able to get myself to work within the office within the next 2 weeks. It was challenging for someone who recently graduated from college.

Interview Questions

• Why should Fundtech hire you, instead of another candidate? What separates you apart from another individual?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a tough situation in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiations due to the fact that I was a contractor with limited experience. But however, the manager was able to give me a 2 dollar raise at the spot without me asking.