Fundtech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Support Representative Interview

Help Desk Support Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview Details – The process was driven by the recruiting company who takes special notes in the initial meeting including providing fashion tips for the interview. A slew of preparation interviews via mock Skype or office sessions helped comfort me prior to the interview. I was given a tour around the office and the people were very friendly and seemed to be in good spirits. Some were given the opportunity to tell me what they liked best about working for the company which made me feel right at home from the start. Dress professionally, initial presentation is very important here.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer read from a template of scripted questions easily found on the internet. After a few questions we started to discuss past experience and my thoughts of the company based on my research prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation consisted of a $6k raise after 6 months of outstanding performance which I met and received.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview Details – one round phone interview and one round on site team interview. No surprising qeustions.

Interview Question – basic questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fundtech in January 2012.

Interview Details – Just 2 round of interview. Straight forward interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fundtech in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews were taken when i went for the interview rounds. the first one was technical on paper examniation. the HR was very strict therer. the second round was conducted by some interviewer for around 1 hour. after sitting whole day i was called again for second round afterwards i got selected

Interview Question – technical questions were very difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – ok ok

Software Interview

Software
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fundtech in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is slow.
You will easily clear the first round. But for second round they are asking all stupid questions and make you out
Some stupid questions..why you don't know Xslt, XML ? (Even i told them i don't have experience on the same)
The person who is taking the interview is taking one paper and if you know some technology they he click on that part else mark as cross.
Finally he count total how many u knows out of all.

If such thing i will suggest, open one institute and higher the candidate form that institute.

Interview Question – Why your are using some technology, asking more about XML processing.
The manager round is eliminates for all...i don't think so they have requirement. If they are rejecting people from second round , why they are taking first round.?
  Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fundtech in November 2011.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview process was the phone interview, to get an understanding of how I was over the phone. If I was personal enough to bring me into the office. After the phone interview, I had to communicate a couple of emails to try to get into a face to face interview. After that, there was a panel with the supervisor and the hiring manager. After I got received the confirmation of the interview, I was able to get myself to work within the office within the next 2 weeks. It was challenging for someone who recently graduated from college.

Interview Questions

• Why should Fundtech hire you, instead of another candidate? What separates you apart from another individual?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a tough situation in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiations due to the fact that I was a contractor with limited experience. But however, the manager was able to give me a 2 dollar raise at the spot without me asking.

QA Interview

QA
Herzliya (Israel)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fundtech in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was test,2 pages.bank transaction,DB problems, black/ white box tests

Interview Question – Give 5 examples for tests   View Answer

Worked for Fundtech? Contribute to the Community!