Fundtech

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview Details – one round phone interview and one round on site team interview. No surprising qeustions.

Interview Question – basic questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fundtech in January 2012.

Interview Details – Just 2 round of interview. Straight forward interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fundtech in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews were taken when i went for the interview rounds. the first one was technical on paper examniation. the HR was very strict therer. the second round was conducted by some interviewer for around 1 hour. after sitting whole day i was called again for second round afterwards i got selected

Interview Question – technical questions were very difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – ok ok

Software Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fundtech in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is slow.
You will easily clear the first round. But for second round they are asking all stupid questions and make you out
Some stupid questions..why you don't know Xslt, XML ? (Even i told them i don't have experience on the same)
The person who is taking the interview is taking one paper and if you know some technology they he click on that part else mark as cross.
Finally he count total how many u knows out of all.

If such thing i will suggest, open one institute and higher the candidate form that institute.

Interview Question – Why your are using some technology, asking more about XML processing.
The manager round is eliminates for all...i don't think so they have requirement. If they are rejecting people from second round , why they are taking first round.?
  Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fundtech in November 2011.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview process was the phone interview, to get an understanding of how I was over the phone. If I was personal enough to bring me into the office. After the phone interview, I had to communicate a couple of emails to try to get into a face to face interview. After that, there was a panel with the supervisor and the hiring manager. After I got received the confirmation of the interview, I was able to get myself to work within the office within the next 2 weeks. It was challenging for someone who recently graduated from college.

Interview Questions

• Why should Fundtech hire you, instead of another candidate? What separates you apart from another individual?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a tough situation in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiations due to the fact that I was a contractor with limited experience. But however, the manager was able to give me a 2 dollar raise at the spot without me asking.

QA Interview

Herzliya (Israel)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fundtech in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was test,2 pages.bank transaction,DB problems, black/ white box tests

Interview Question – Give 5 examples for tests   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fundtech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fundtech interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fundtech employees and interview candidates.