Funzio

Interviews for Top Jobs at Funzio

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Funzio in February 2012.

I was approached by the recruiter. The recruiter hooked me up with the CTO. Had a 30min phone call with the CTO about earlier projects. The recruiter handed me off to the HR. An onsite interview scheduled in couple of days. The onsite was in SF and the duration was about 6 hours. Met with people from different teams (server, client etc) The interview question consisted of trees, linked lists, data structures, code optimization. There was a text file manipulation coding problem where i had to code on a machine using my preferred language. I was left alone and was given about an hour and a half to finish it.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Funzio in September 2011.

At the beginning of the interview process, phone screen was quick and friendly. The programming questions were easy. HR got back to be very quick and at odd hours of the day too. This all changed when I did the onsite interview though. They put you in a room and drill you with whiteboard and laptop programming test, and ask many questions about your experience/capabilities. This took about 6 hours amongst 6 interviewers and I haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions
    • Given a linked list with numbers stored in it. How would you get the reference of 2 elements that add up to a specified sum? How could you make your routine more efficient?   Answer Question