Furman University

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Furman University.

Interview Details – Multiple steps including phone interview, group interview with hiring department, panel interview with a search committee.

Interview Question – Told to give a 15 minute presentation on a relevant topic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth negotiating process with a lot of give and take.

Admissions Student Worker Interview

Admissions Student Worker

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Furman University.

Interview Details – Found the opening via a job fair during freshman orientation, my name was put in and I was called in for an interview

Negotiation Details – Simply gave them my schedule for classes and said when I could work each day

Very Easy Interview

Library Assistant At James B Duke Library Interview

Library Assistant At James B Duke Library

I interviewed at Furman University in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had an interview with the boss.

Interview Question – Asked me what my favorite book was   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Furman University.

Interview Details – They like people they know. Fortunately I was one of those people.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Videographer Interview

Videographer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Furman University in March 2011.

Interview Details – hiring process was through online application and then a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Furman University? Contribute to the Community!