Furniture Row Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row.

Interview

3 interview process. You go through the manager, then assistant, then regional manager. The company wants to learn if you have the personality to sell, and how you are at building relationships in your life. There will also be questions on drug history and driving record. The key thing is just be honest, don't try to hide anything and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Furniture Row

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

The 2nd interview is done by the DM. This person asked illegal ?s. Even asked about childhood friends and family members that had nothing to do w/the job.

Interview Questions

• Who was your best friend growing up. Where do they live? Why did you get divorced? Mulitple inappropriate ?s, comments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We are offering the position for $$$. Call back to discuss start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Furniture Row (Terre Haute, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview, one with the assistant manager, one with the store manager, and one with the regional manager. The one thing that they stress is relocation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Furniture Row in November 2010.

Interview

It was an exceptional process. You start interviewing with both the assistant and store managers and get interviewed with the regional if you get passed along. It can be a lengthy interview (2-6 hours) depending on what they want to know from you. They want to know more about you, your personal life, your family and how you grewp up than about what experience you have, its really refreshing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt one, its commission.