Future Electronics

2.2

FAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics in August 2009.

The interview process was driven by the supplier who submitted my name for consideration, with indication that they should hire me. I did not see a set process or clear path in the process.The compensation was not clear on how a person was paid on the incentive side. It was very confusing for someone who was new to sales.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to sign a very strong non-compete that would limit my ability to gain employment in my chosen career. I red-lined, initialed and signed.   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Future Electronics in October 2014.

I was contacted by an external recruiter who seemed to be in the position to offer an initial interview with the company straight away. The recruiter was very enthusiastic and almost tried to sell me the company and role. I was surprised and expected the company to want to review my CV before accepting me for the initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part was the cold and old fashioned style of interview.   Answer Question

FAI -Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Hiring process is quite normal nothing new in it.

Telephonic with HR
    Then 1 on 1 F2F round with hiring Managers
    VC round with VP, US
    Final round with MD, India

Overall it was a smooth process and HR was quite cooperative & prompt in giving you feedback

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such
      All are basic question & related to your previous experience

Answer Question
    They will strictly stick to their offer. (take or leave kind)

No scope for negotiation. (though have nice incentive structure only if you could manage to survive micro management)

Customer Advocate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2014.

1. Submitted a General/Open Resume on the website.
    2. A local office HR added me on LinkedIn.
    3. HR phoned and conducted brief phone interview explaining the job and wanted to know if I was interested or not.
    4. HR called for in-person interview with him in his office.

5. Do not know the next step.

Interview Questions
    • Q1. Which was the biggest mistake you made in life and what did you learn from it?
      Q2. If you had a chance to dine with one person living or dead. Who would it be and what will be your first question to him?

Answer Question

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Interviewed by HR, very positive experience. Very nice person in HR.
    Interviewed by Sales Manager, surprisingly rude and uninterested.
    Focused on sale experience.
    Group interview.
    Simple.. they don't ask tough questions. The simply ask about your previous profiles and your job aspirations. Most of the time during their interview process, they will boast about their company and ethics. They will also say that they don't believe in fixed salary structure, and you will earn great through their incentives. However, after joining them, you will find that that all was bogus.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Selling yourself in front of other prospective employees.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Marketing Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Fairly straightforward. Many common general questions. I met with HR and went upstairs to immediately meet with the Managers

I didn't negotiate.

Territory Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Future Electronics in June 2013.

Interviews are brutal consisting of more than 3 interviews with different people. They will ask for 6 references and are very rude when calling them. They will also interview your references in a way only the CIA will interview a criminal. Please advice your references.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Future keeps contacting me every six months to meet me for a senior executive job, and eveytime they contact me they want to meet me, discuss the position and see my interest and every time I get the same following, my candidacy is not suitable but every six months since 2 years they keep calling. I alway meet with an interviewer who screen me, a good two hours meeting with some basic behavioral question that would be more suitable for McDonald's then send her report to the HR Director who decides if yes or no they continue with my case. So far, 4 out of 4 they did not.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Fair and reasonable.