Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Electronics
- Product Marketer (3)
- FAI -Account Executive (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Marketer (2)
- Marketing Support Representative (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Senior Executive (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales & Marketing (1)
- FAE (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- Online Marketing Manager (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Customer Advocate (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Boutique (1)
- Inside-Sales Representative (1)
- Territory Sales Operations Manager (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics.
Multiple phone interviews with the HR office based in the West Coast to source if you're potentially a right candidate this was for an outside position with fair compensation so the company took their time to make sure they'd hire the right person
- None that I remember Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Egham, England (UK)) in October 2014.
I was contacted by an external recruiter who seemed to be in the position to offer an initial interview with the company straight away. The recruiter was very enthusiastic and almost tried to sell me the company and role. I was surprised and expected the company to want to review my CV before accepting me for the initial interview.
- The most unexpected part was the cold and old fashioned style of interview. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Future Electronics in August 2014.
1. Submitted a General/Open Resume on the website. 2. A local office HR added me on LinkedIn. 3. HR phoned and conducted brief phone interview explaining the job and wanted to know if I was interested or not. 4. HR called for in-person interview with him in his office. 5. Do not know the next step.
- Q1. Which was the biggest mistake you made in life and what did you learn from it? Q2. If you had a chance to dine with one person living or dead. Who would it be and what will be your first question to him? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
Future keeps contacting me every six months to meet me for a senior executive job, and eveytime they contact me they want to meet me, discuss the position and see my interest and every time I get the same following, my candidacy is not suitable but every six months since 2 years they keep calling. I alway meet with an interviewer who screen me, a good two hours meeting with some basic behavioral question that would be more suitable for McDonald's then send her report to the HR Director who decides if yes or no they continue with my case. So far, 4 out of 4 they did not.
- What is your worst weakness 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics in September 2011.
First was spent with a 30 min interview with HR, then they set an appointment date. Arrived on time but they fogot me for 2h and 20 min. Finally met the HR manager for only 5 min, actually spent more time filling paper, was supposed to meet with VP at the same time, but the VP decided it was too late so I was told to go home and if he likes my resume they will call back. The followup was made by someone I did not meet and the experience prove me right with all the negatives reviews
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2010.
The interview was in four steps. Between each step there was a significant amount of preparation that was required. You were expected to come with a presentation. 1st - Phone with HR 2nd - in Office with HR and Section Head 3rd - in Office with Section Head, Internet Designer, and VP 4th - in Office with another VP The interview process is very good and the people there are obviously very smart and ask a lot of good questions. Company seems interested in ideas, however does not call back after the 4th interview.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2009.
Very basic questions about previous working experiences.
- Specific situations about previous employment Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review