Future Electronics

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.2

Marketer Interview

HR asked questions about the resume, such as education background and work experience. The manger asked more about the technical skills and project you did before.

Boutique Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Future Electronics in November 2008.

Interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • That I would have to sign a confidentiality agreement which would limit my opportunities should I decide to leave.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Future keeps contacting me every six months to meet me for a senior executive job, and eveytime they contact me they want to meet me, discuss the position and see my interest and every time I get the same following, my candidacy is not suitable but every six months since 2 years they keep calling. I alway meet with an interviewer who screen me, a good two hours meeting with some basic behavioral question that would be more suitable for McDonald's then send her report to the HR Director who decides if yes or no they continue with my case. So far, 4 out of 4 they did not.

FAI -Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Future Electronics in February 2011.

there are 2 phase- telephonic round and face to face interview (via Skype)

Interview Questions
    I would bring business in!

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Future Electronics in May 2011.

First contact was through the obvious phone interview. Then I came in for a group interview with about 5 other people. We were all asked to describe ourselves and then our work experience. About 4 hours later they called and offered me the job. I don't think they hire this way as much for marketers, they were in a bit of a hiring spree at the time.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any of the usual. They just wanted me to describe me   Answer Question
    No negotiation on vacation or benefits. I was able to get about 4k more on my salary. The HR recruiters are very nice and make the process pretty easy.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Future Electronics in January 2012.

Simple.. they don't ask tough questions. The simply ask about your previous profiles and your job aspirations. Most of the time during their interview process, they will boast about their company and ethics. They will also say that they don't believe in fixed salary structure, and you will earn great through their incentives. However, after joining them, you will find that that all was bogus.

FAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics in August 2009.

The interview process was driven by the supplier who submitted my name for consideration, with indication that they should hire me. I did not see a set process or clear path in the process.The compensation was not clear on how a person was paid on the incentive side. It was very confusing for someone who was new to sales.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to sign a very strong non-compete that would limit my ability to gain employment in my chosen career. I red-lined, initialed and signed.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Future Electronics in September 2011.

First was spent with a 30 min interview with HR, then they set an appointment date. Arrived on time but they fogot me for 2h and 20 min. Finally met the HR manager for only 5 min, actually spent more time filling paper, was supposed to meet with VP at the same time, but the VP decided it was too late so I was told to go home and if he likes my resume they will call back. The followup was made by someone I did not meet and the experience prove me right with all the negatives reviews

Marketing Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Fairly straightforward. Many common general questions. I met with HR and went upstairs to immediately meet with the Managers

I didn't negotiate.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Future Electronics.

Group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Selling yourself in front of other prospective employees.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.