Future Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.3

Marketer Interview

Interview

HR asked questions about the resume, such as education background and work experience. The manger asked more about the technical skills and project you did before.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics in September 2011.

Interview

First was spent with a 30 min interview with HR, then they set an appointment date. Arrived on time but they fogot me for 2h and 20 min. Finally met the HR manager for only 5 min, actually spent more time filling paper, was supposed to meet with VP at the same time, but the VP decided it was too late so I was told to go home and if he likes my resume they will call back. The followup was made by someone I did not meet and the experience prove me right with all the negatives reviews

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Future keeps contacting me every six months to meet me for a senior executive job, and eveytime they contact me they want to meet me, discuss the position and see my interest and every time I get the same following, my candidacy is not suitable but every six months since 2 years they keep calling. I alway meet with an interviewer who screen me, a good two hours meeting with some basic behavioral question that would be more suitable for McDonald's then send her report to the HR Director who decides if yes or no they continue with my case. So far, 4 out of 4 they did not.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst weakness   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Simple.. they don't ask tough questions. The simply ask about your previous profiles and your job aspirations. Most of the time during their interview process, they will boast about their company and ethics. They will also say that they don't believe in fixed salary structure, and you will earn great through their incentives. However, after joining them, you will find that that all was bogus.

FAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Stow, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was driven by the supplier who submitted my name for consideration, with indication that they should hire me. I did not see a set process or clear path in the process.The compensation was not clear on how a person was paid on the incentive side. It was very confusing for someone who was new to sales.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to sign a very strong non-compete that would limit my ability to gain employment in my chosen career. I red-lined, initialed and signed.   Answer Question

Product Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

First contact was through the obvious phone interview. Then I came in for a group interview with about 5 other people. We were all asked to describe ourselves and then our work experience. About 4 hours later they called and offered me the job. I don't think they hire this way as much for marketers, they were in a bit of a hiring spree at the time.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any of the usual. They just wanted me to describe me   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on vacation or benefits. I was able to get about 4k more on my salary. The HR recruiters are very nice and make the process pretty easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

there are 2 phase- telephonic round and face to face interview (via Skype)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would bring business in!

Boutique Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in November 2008.

Interview

Interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• That I would have to sign a confidentiality agreement which would limit my opportunities should I decide to leave.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe Claire, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Pointe Claire, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

A bunch of phone calls with HR, they ask you basic sales questions and describe salary and benefits. Once completed you get asked to come in for an interview with HR, they then take oyu to see the talent acquisition specialist. Once you get through this there is another interview with the sales force.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are able to take place

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Electronics (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is quite normal nothing new in it. Telephonic with HR Then 1 on 1 F2F round with hiring Managers VC round with VP, US Final round with MD, India Overall it was a smooth process and HR was quite cooperative & prompt in giving you feedback

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such All are basic question & related to your previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will strictly stick to their offer. (take or leave kind) No scope for negotiation. (though have nice incentive structure only if you could manage to survive micro management)