Future Electronics Web Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Future Electronics in February 2011.

They called and asked me some questions over the phone and said they would call back if I get called for an interview. After getting called back and going to the interview, I was offered to meet with the programmer heads, which I did. I then went for a third interview with the VP of web development. The interviewing process is pretty long, they ask alot of questions to see if you know your stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a problem with overtime?   View Answer
  • They want to know if you can handle Unix/Oracle on Convergia's side of the company and Windows/MS SQL for the Future Electronics side   View Answer

The company offered an unacceptable salary, not to mention they wanted the position to take care of Future Electronics and Convergia (a sister company). In essence you get more work and less pay. The most unappealing factor is the reviews on this site, three friends who discouraged me to work there and the fact that they jumped from offering 42k to 45k in 30 mins, then jumped to 50k two days later. They're obviously looking to squeeze as much as they can from their employees.

Worked for Future Electronics? Contribute to the Community!