Future Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 interviews have been taken by different person. ..1st was Technical Round by AGM, 2 was by HOD Technical and 3rd was by Technical person...As per my understanding 3's were successful.But Not any Response...Where "YES" or "NO".

Associate Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

After reading my profile on Naukri portal, i received a call from HR dept directly.

Interview Questions

• Why was i changing the job in 9 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was 2 step. they offered me a package but then i negotiated fr more & i got.

Merchandizer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

The interview was a campus interview which was for one day. There was a GD followed by two PI.

Interview Questions

• The first round of interview was very causal mainly about yourself and about your CV. the second round was job related.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

based on experience

Interview Questions

• how you will deal with customer ?   1 Answer

Senior QA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

Telecon & then face to face interview.

Department Manager Interview

Interview

try to work in the same company for at least 3-4 yrs to have depth over that company.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to change the job? Why did you leave the job without having an offer letter in your hand?   Answer Question

Manager - Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. This followed by another round of interview.

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Future Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Written, Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• Job location is not fixed and will be changed time to time   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was Ok not excellent

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Calcutta (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

group discusion, personal interview

Interview Questions

• technical questions in retail management, marketing management, and category management   Answer Question

Center Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Group (Calcutta (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Thrice I was interviewed, as 1st case i was detailed and checked by the placement consultancy the i was interviewed over the phone by the mumbai based HR executive then finally i met and was interviewed by the zonal ops manager.

Interview Questions

• How would i be able to extract business from the market   1 Answer