Future Pipe Industries Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in September 2009.

The interview process was fairly simple. I did an initial phone interview with HR which covered the basic "can you do the job questions". Afterwards I did an in person interview with CFO, CAO, and Accounting Manger. The questions were mostly behavioral type questions where you needed to describe a situation and explain how you worked through it and what the outcome was.

Interview Questions
    • Make me want to invest in the company that made this pen.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries.

Submit application through Hr Department, They have contacted me for initial screening.
    After the initial screening, I have been interviewed by the head of the department. Then they have offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • How will you implement change in the fiberglass pipe manufacturing culture?   Answer Question
    There wasn't any major negotiations.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in August 2012.

There were three interviews,
    first one with the Team leader and Peer,
    2nd with the IT Director
    and third with the Reporting Manager and also an objective test

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation and I was not informed about the salary during the interview. It was informed only through the offer letter after 1 week after confirmation

Production Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in February 2008.

Administration coordinator only with run through the cv while I was there.

Interview Questions
    • Question about being able to work on the floor area for lengthy hours in the heat.   Answer Question

I hoped to be interviewed by the management but that seemed to be too busy for me!

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in June 2008.

It was a face to face interview and once the interview started it became a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult question asked was to work on the excel pivot table which I was not aware.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in September 2008.

was kinda bad coz i was told to come 4 interview but when i got there had 2 wait for interviewer for nearly 1hr. then he seemed like he don't know that he is suposed to make interview 4 me and questions were not in any good order. and questions r very plain, like tell me abt urself, y u want 2 work here, what is ur skillz and so on. i thot i did okie but did not get eny call to join for duty or even dat they didnt like mah interview. i keeped calling 2 them and finally somebody is telling me that due 2 recession they r not hiring nymore.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Pipe Industries

Worked for Future Pipe Industries? Contribute to the Community!