Future Shop

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salesman Interview

Salesman

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Future Shop in November 2013.

Interview Details – I handed in my application and within about a month I received a phone call asking if I could come in for an interview at 12:30 the next day. I arrived 10 minutes early and my interviewer was the late one who came out around 12:45. He brought me into the back room where I guess they do interviews, and proceeded with the questions. During the interview, he kind of hinted to me that I wasn't going to get the job, and I felt kind of offended.

Interview Question – They asked me how I would make friends quickly.   Answer Question

Product Expert

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview Details – Online and in person interview with Store manager

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Future Shop   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Future Shop in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted in two rounds. First I met one of the floor managers who later became my manager. He asked me a couple of easy questions like how to deal with angry costumer and what I did in past. Then I met the store manager who was very nice. He also asked similar questions.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist
Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Future Shop in July 2010.

Interview Details – online interview, phone interview, in person interview and sometimes a second interview.

Interview Question – ask about your customer service and sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set wages

St. John's, NL (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Future Shop in April 2012.

Interview Details – pretty easy interview by all means

Interview Question – what did you buy last in our store   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not had

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Future Shop in November 2010.

Interview Details – 1st Online Interview
2nd Phone interview
3rd Manager Interview

Interview Question – More hours you give more your chances of getting hired   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is nothing to negotiate, pay is base plus commission

Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Future Shop in July 2013.

Interview Details – Three-step hiring process.
1- Online application
2- Phone interview
3- In-person interview.

Interview Question – Give an example of excellent customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiaton

Camera Sales Interview

Camera Sales

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Future Shop in September 2010.

Interview Details – I met with the first interviewer and I guess he was impressed because he sent me for a second interviewimmediately with a store manager (don't think it was the GM). Anyways, I waited for a bit and then met with the manager, this interview lasted about 20 minutes or so. He asked me a bunch of questions such as "how would you deal with a customer who says that they don't need any help?" or "How would you assist a customer who is unsure of what type of tablet they want?" (I am applying for entertainment).

Interview Question – It's been 48 hours but no call back. Should I assume that they decided not to call me? Or perhaps it's just taking a bit longer to get back to me. I'm really excited about this job so any feedback towards my situation would be greatly appreciated!   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Future Shop in July 2012.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview, then the first interview with a manager and then the second interview with the store manager

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question

Interviewed at Future Shop

Interview Details – Very Simple strait forward process. Be confident and sell yourself.

Interview Question – What is your most disappointing sale   Answer Question