Future Tech Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Tech Consultants

Candidate Interview Review

Special Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Tech Consultants (Mineola, NY).

Interview

In the first interview, I was asked only a handful of extremely basic questions by a project manager regarding the types of inspections I was interviewing for. For almost all of these, all I had to do was answer with something along the lines of "yes I know what that is", and the interviewer took my word for it. In the second interview, someone from a department completely unrelated to my position spoke to me about the company for ten minutes then asked if I had any questions. After my questions, they thanked me and I left. The next day they called and offered me the job. I'm convinced my interviewers had never conducted one before.

Interview Questions

• Explain the refrigeration cycle. Do you know what a fire/smoke damper is? Do you know what a fire-rated wall is?   Answer Question