Future Technology Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Future Technology Associates in January 2010.

Interview Details – This was a lateral hiring process. Accordingly, this review must be judged.

Received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter was an ex-Big 4 employee and was familiar with intricacies of hiring for Management Consulting position.

Later, I was scheduled to meet with a Sr. Manager. This was mostly focused around my skills and experience.

Next round was up with the firm's President. He had some interesting trick questions (mostly behavioral in nature). He wanted to figure out if I would be a good fit. This one constantly seem to probe my past choices of education, employers, etc. The probing reminded me of my interview rounds with Bridgewater Associates.

Last round was with a Senior Practitioner. He gave me cases, which I was able to crack.

Negotiation Details – One week

Worked for Future Technology Associates? Contribute to the Community!