Future Technology Associates

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Future Technology Associates in January 2010.

This was a lateral hiring process. Accordingly, this review must be judged.

Received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter was an ex-Big 4 employee and was familiar with intricacies of hiring for Management Consulting position.

Later, I was scheduled to meet with a Sr. Manager. This was mostly focused around my skills and experience.

Next round was up with the firm's President. He had some interesting trick questions (mostly behavioral in nature). He wanted to figure out if I would be a good fit. This one constantly seem to probe my past choices of education, employers, etc. The probing reminded me of my interview rounds with Bridgewater Associates.

Last round was with a Senior Practitioner. He gave me cases, which I was able to crack.

One week