Futures First info services pvt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in January 2014.

Interview Details – I recruited for internship through College/ Univeristy. Two rounds held:
1. 3 puzzles type question to solve in 15 minutes. There is time bonus added to your score if u solve it fast.
2. HR and technical in same round. Not anything out of box. But be ready to do anything that is asked.

Interview Question – Nothing much.
May be this: what is height of this room?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nope

Analyst Commodity Markets Interview

Analyst Commodity Markets
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process involves two aptitude focused on quantitative skills. each test is an elimination stage. If you get through to tests, you face two round of interview, one is core technical round testing your knowledge related to profile and last one is HR. Again both are elimination rounds. After all this if you get through, you enter probation stage with the company where manager keeps a close eye on you and decides after certain number of months whether you are a good fit for the company or not. If not, then they are not hesitated to ask yo to leave without any notice period. So, enter at your own risk...........

Interview Question – Nothing is difficult, Everything is interesting if yo like the profile.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a fixed compensation to offer, no negotiation. Compensation solely depends on your performance apart from your fixed salary. So there is no point of negotiation.

Interviewed at Futures First info services pvt

Interview Details – personal interview, apttitude question including mathematics and logic. two rounds of interview.with two rounds of written test. complete full day interview. interview related to stress are the most common one.

Interview Question – MULTIPLICATION   Answer Question

Derivatives Trader Interview

Derivatives Trader

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt.

Interview Details – first written test : Rapid fire calculations based. In 5 mins you hav to attempt 30 ques and minimum 15 shld be write .
second written test : Aptitude . In which 30 ques comes with 1/3rd negative marking and minimum passing marks is 10 and then two rounds of interview

Derivatives Trader Interview

Derivatives Trader
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in January 2013.

Interview Details – 3 rounds. 1st is Maths/Quant test. Maths was basic mathemetic questions with 5 mins and 30 of them testing stress. Remaining 2 are Interviews mostly being stress types taken by 2 different individuals.

Interview Question – Not even questioned anything for first 2 mins....when I tried to ask whether i can explain about myself after first minute...he commented on patience levels   View Answer

Trainee-Market Analyst Interview

Trainee-Market Analyst

Interviewed at Futures First info services pvt

Interview Details – 4 rounds
1. written(5 min- 30 ques)
2. quant written(35 min-35 ques)
3. two rounds of interviews

Interview Question – general questions, nothing out of the box   Answer Question

Trainee-Market Analyst Interview

Trainee-Market Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in December 2012.

Interview Details – Its purely math based.If u can whiz through mental math and show them that you have a good memory, you get yourself a very good chance of being hired

Interview Question – No such quesns..Only calculations such as 25.97 * 98 to be answered in 20 sec   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.Package is good

Trader Interview

Trader
Pilani (India)

I interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in January 2014.

Interview Details – Selection process consisted of 3 rounds. Of which 2 were aptitude rounds consisting of speed mathematics. First round consisted of 30Q's in 5 mins. Second round consisted of 30Q's consisting of 30 mins. Following which an interview was conducted.

Interview Question – A puzzle was asked to fill the matrix of 3*3 in which rows and columns had equal sums.   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Futures First info services pvt in May 2013.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of interviews. In the first round they asked me why finance since in belonged to core engineering background. And asked me to rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10 in areas like sincerity, hard work and intelligence.
In the 2nd round, I was asked competency based questions

Interview Question – Why finance and not core engineering?   Answer Question

Trainee Market Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Futures First info services pvt.

Interview Details – 2 Exams- a 5min 30qn. easy exam (calcs) and a 30 min 30 qn. diff exam (>CAT level).......and then 2 interviews. Now if u ask anyone about the interview even in this glassdoor website, you will be told that it is a stress interview where the interviewer will mock u a lot and ask some random qns like 345*567 and expect you to answer in 20sec.....I went to interview with that mindset and I was surprised to find that those who interviewed me are slightly friendly with me (especially the second one). Both the rounds were HR and was one on one........however I advise you to always expect the most unexpected as it will make all the situations easy to handle.

Interview Questions

Worked for Futures First info services pvt? Contribute to the Community!