Futurewei Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Futurewei Technologies

Senior Staf Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Futurewei Technologies (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

No phone screening, direct onsite interview. Met with some engineers and then Directory of engineering. Engineers I met were very senior. They asked me questions based on my resume. Some asked systems level programming questions too. The entire experience was good since I met some really smart and senior ppl, but all i have heard about the company was true. Management sucks in the end. They need to learn to short list candidates based on resume, not check the resume at the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were very senior and asked good questions. Mostly based on work experience and C systems programming   1 Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview by 5-6 people all day. They mostly went over my resume job by job and asked questions on them. There was not much deep questions asked. Interview process was arranged very professionally with several interview lined up for the entire day. All interviewers showed up. However, there were very few deep technical questions.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Mare architect level positions and the interviews focus on industry knowledge and expertise, ability to provide vision to junior engineers, etc.

Interview Questions

• Provide thoughts about the future of this or that industry. E   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

very professional and follow the procedure to arrange interviewing, very nice to make you feel comfortable. they also provide the job requirements for this position to let you better understand their requirements

Interview Questions

• Good morning and please introduce yourself to let me better understand more about your background   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Futurewei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews that asked the same questions. It would have been simpler as a panel rather than one after the other

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 yesrs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.