G.A. Wright

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Marketing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at G.A. Wright.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a GAW internal recruiter, interviewed a couple of times via phone, attended a week long training seminar (my expense) and was offered a position at the successful completion of this seminar.

Negotiation Details – None, as it was a consulting position and further contracts are based on success of previous contracts.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at G.A. Wright.

Interview Details – It has been over 20 years since this process was done with me and I would not now be associated with the company had it not been a positive experience.

Interview Question – None asked   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at G.A. Wright.

Interview Details – Spoke at length with a current consultant, then with VP of Operations.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contract work

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at G.A. Wright in October 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiting and interviews are done in the Fall. Training is involved for those who make it through.

Interview Question – Experience in the retail industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contracted position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for G.A. Wright? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G.A. Wright interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by G.A. Wright employees and interview candidates.