G.A. Wright Interview Questions

2.7

Retail Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at G.A. Wright.

Interview

I was contacted by a GAW internal recruiter, interviewed a couple of times via phone, attended a week long training seminar (my expense) and was offered a position at the successful completion of this seminar.

Negotiation

None, as it was a consulting position and further contracts are based on success of previous contracts.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO).

Interview

It has been over 20 years since this process was done with me and I would not now be associated with the company had it not been a positive experience.

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO).

Interview

Spoke at length with a current consultant, then with VP of Operations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract work

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiting and interviews are done in the Fall. Training is involved for those who make it through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contracted position