G Adventures

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at G Adventures in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview took place over the phone, they called and gave a brief introduction, and then stated that as a part of the process they wanted to conduct a skills test to understand what my knowledge was about world geography. The test consisted of about 15 -20 questions that were wide ranging and not common knowledge unless one spent a lot of time reading travel brochures and magazines. After that we conducted a regular interview with questions about myself, experience and demands of the job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for G Adventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G Adventures Account Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by G Adventures employees and interview candidates.