G L E Associates Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at G L E Associates

Administrative Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G L E Associates (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was easy. Started with a over the phone interview and then a formal interview. They were nice and polite. They asked normal questions like how would you react to this situation.... Once you answer those qustions the HR person hands over the response and resumes to the department you are applying for and then they decided to call you back or not. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest experience with team work and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G L E Associates (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Intial interview was over the phone. I was asked about 10 questions. After the phone interview I was called in for an in person interview. I was interviewed by 2 people: the HR person and the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions