G.L Mezzetta

Very Easy Interview

Technology Interview

Technology
American Canyon, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at G.L Mezzetta in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interesting, and tough bunch.

Interview Question – There were no interesting or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ok.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
American Canyon, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at G.L Mezzetta.

Interview Details – The hiring process took 2 months. I went through 3 interviews (1 phone and 2 in person). The HR person told me I'd hear from the company either way by a certain date - I anxiously awaited and no one ever called me. 1 day after the date they said they'd call, I called them just to make sure that it was a no. Lo and behold, it was a yes and poor communication had led to no one calling to inform me.

Interview Question – There weren't any super difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer without negotiating.

Worked for G.L Mezzetta? Contribute to the Community!