G&B Solutions

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Video Conference Engineer Interview

Video Conference Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at G&B Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was mostly by phone and the I had one in-person interview with a four person panel.

Interview Question – What is a Switch and what does it do.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Security Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at G&B Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – Background status; work experience; 3 secuirty related questionaire

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – yes with small room for increment

Very Difficult Interview

IT Tech Support Interview

IT Tech Support
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at G&B Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – It cannot be anymore unprofessional or inconsiderate. First phone interview was scheduled for 6/15 at 11:30 am. Hiring manager never called (it was confirmed multiple times he had the correct phone) and I was not provided with an explanation until almost 3 hours after scheduled time. Phone interview was rescheduled (through recruiter) for the following day at the same time. Exact same result, no call, no email, nothing. I never heard a thing from the employer. Recruiter told me they would follow up with the employer.

This company, like most, talk about how much they care for their employees on their website. I understand that priorities arise and interviews need to be rescheduled. However, there is no justification for any employer to treat an applicant so poorly. This behavior is beyond unprofessional and inconsiderate. I caution anyone who considers applying for G&B.

Interview Question – Employer scheduled phone interview twice and never called, emailed. They did not contact me or the recruiter.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at G&B Solutions in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process went well. The people appeared to be pleasant for the interview process.

Interview Question – What is your communication style with high level executives? What is your experience working with high level executives? Do you think you could handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 10,000 over the original advertised salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for G&B Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G&B Solutions interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by G&B Solutions employees and interview candidates.