G&B Solutions

G&B Solutions Interview Questions

IT Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at G&B Solutions in June 2011.

It cannot be anymore unprofessional or inconsiderate. First phone interview was scheduled for 6/15 at 11:30 am. Hiring manager never called (it was confirmed multiple times he had the correct phone) and I was not provided with an explanation until almost 3 hours after scheduled time. Phone interview was rescheduled (through recruiter) for the following day at the same time. Exact same result, no call, no email, nothing. I never heard a thing from the employer. Recruiter told me they would follow up with the employer.

This company, like most, talk about how much they care for their employees on their website. I understand that priorities arise and interviews need to be rescheduled. However, there is no justification for any employer to treat an applicant so poorly. This behavior is beyond unprofessional and inconsiderate. I caution anyone who considers applying for G&B.

Interview Questions
    • Employer scheduled phone interview twice and never called, emailed. They did not contact me or the recruiter.   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at G&B Solutions in March 2011.

Background status; work experience; 3 secuirty related questionaire

Interview Questions
    yes with small room for increment

Video Conference Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at G&B Solutions in January 2010.

It was mostly by phone and the I had one in-person interview with a four person panel.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at G&B Solutions in December 2008.

The interview process went well. The people appeared to be pleasant for the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What is your communication style with high level executives? What is your experience working with high level executives? Do you think you could handle it?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate 10,000 over the original advertised salary.