G&D Integrated

Very Easy Interview

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
East Peoria, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at G&D Integrated in August 2011.

Interview Details – When I got interviewed for the position I was told that wages started at $9 per hour with raises in the future after I got hired I was informed that raises only came once a year. I was told to just show up and work you don't have to work hard just drive around and look busy. They were charging the company we were contracted out to work for double what they were paying us to do the job.

Interview Question – I was informed that the company didn't care about the employees they just wanted them to show up and do the job they were told to do so that the company would get paid more by the company we were contracted out to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Either you take the job or we would like some other lakey to do the job.

Very Easy Interview

Operations Interview

Operations
Oswego, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at G&D Integrated.

Interview Details – Completely disorganized.

Interview Question – How old are you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Comparatively low pay

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Morton, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at G&D Integrated in November 2010.

Interview Details – My experience consisted of two interviews. Both were average in difficulty. Nothing stand out clearly negative or positive in my mind.

Interview Question – If you came to work at G&D what would you expect from us?   Answer Question

Worked for G&D Integrated? Contribute to the Community!