G&K Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward. There was phone interview and two interviews after that with sales manager and then Operations manager and sales managers boss. Had a Skype interview for last interview. Overall a great experience and fast. Didn't take 6 weeks like most places. Pro ess was faster than I thought and they seem like a straight forward company. Looking forward to it.

Interview Questions

• How do face rejection from customers. Examples of my success with customwrs. How do,you manage your day. Vm they are very strong in you using hard close technique and asking g for the business. I think this is king to be a great for for me. Ask for the position at the end. Do not ask what is next. They want to see confidence.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

Phone interview first to talk through resume and why I was searching for a job. Strength & weaknesses. In person interview with 3 people, very casual. Asked me to talk through my resume and why I wanted to work there. Followed up and was told they were still interviewing people and never heard back.

Interview Questions

Interview

I received a call from the headquarters section for a phone interview. Following this, I was moved to a second, in person interview with the plant manager. I was taken on a tour of the facility which they used to gauge my interest in the position further. More questions were asked after the tour. I was notified of a third interview with the general manager in person.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my previous experience and how it can relate to being a production supervisor. Additional questions for which you must be prepared are; why should I hire you? How do you feel you'd perform in a high-stress high-paced environment? Why are you here? What are your goals/aspirations?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

First got an interview phone call and it was pretty basic, they go through your resume and ask you about your background....... After that they called for an actual interview with the sales manager and was also easy and basic.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard questions all basic sales questions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for a data analyst role in Minneapolis. The interview went really well I thought. I never heard back from the gentleman who conducted the interview. At the very least they should let you know about the outcome of the interview. I think the hiring process is very slow at U.S Bank. A couple of friends warned me not to even apply but I thought I would give it a try.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G&K Services (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, was more like a conversation rather than an interview. As soon as I walked in, I was immediately greeted with enthusiasm. The interviewer was a middle-aged gentleman who was very easy going.

Assistant to Route Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Hickory, NC).

Interview

HR called me and briefly asked me questions about my resume. Then like a week later I received a call from the Sales Manager to setup a face to face interview. After those three days later the Sales Manager emailed me to set up a time to ride with one of the route drivers. Beware they had me work all day with no pay. Finally, they offer me $12.00 an hour to work for them which was hard to shallow given that I have been a Route Driver for 8 years at another company. If you don't have experience in sales or work experience at a uniform company they will start you out at $12.00 hour and you will be an Assistant to Route Delivery to the Route Driver.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

Found job posting on LinkedIn and sent a direct message to the recruiter. An hour later I received a response and scheduled a phone interview for later that day. Went on to do a face to face with the district sales manager. Then scheduled and did a face to face with the sales manager and a ride along. Final step was a phone interview with the regional sales director. Receieved a call the next day that they wanted to make an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate base but they stick to thier guns. Make sure sales is what you want to do and be sure you can see yourself making a long term career move. They invest a lot in the hiring process to get the right people.

Territory Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&K Services (Runnemede, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR in person interview with district sales manager Phone interview with director of sales The process was smooth and the recruiter was very helpful and set great expectations on timing and response. Standard, fair, and low stress process

Interview Questions

• Talk about an experience where you had an unhappy customer despite you doing all the right things and how you handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair, I was given what i requested

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in March 2015.

Interview

What did you do at last job, how many calls sales did you make. Are you a team player? Big focus on being a "hunter". Must have drive to cold call and deal with lengthy sales cycle. Positive attitude a must and buy into corprate ideas. They ask about personal motivation as well.