G&K Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Albany, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter-> HR -> District Sales Manager -> Regional Sales Manager -> then back to DSM for questions and conversations ranging from 10-60 minutes in length. The majority of the questions were basic interview questions catered towards the industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with dirty laundry?   1 Answer

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Runnemede, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

You will sit in a room with the GM, Route Manager and Warehouse Supervisor. They will explain to you that it is a tough job. They will try to talk you OUT of the job. Less than a week later you will be contacted to take a breathalyzer and drug test. The drug test is a urine test set up at your local lab. There are random drug tests as well. If they give you a tour of the warehouse, you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working out in the elements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bensenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G&K Services (Bensenville, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR after that I had a phone interview with the Sales Manager then a face to face with the Sales Manager a face to face with the General Manager and then a half a day ride along with a Sales Representative

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Rockford, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter. she told me to research the company and get back to her. seems pretty easy going and straight forward. Seems like a very straight forward company with good pay and possibility to move within. She just asked normal questions that any interviewer would ask.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

further negotiation

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services (Mebane, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Long process and after the fourth interview and flying me out to Minnesota I did not get the job and never had any feedback why I did not get it?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Graham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Graham, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Professional. Make sure to wear professional attire. Listen to the questions on how it relates to your selling technique. Be on time and come prepared with a professional resume and references. Also display a confident, positive and enthusiastic attitude.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you learned to benefit our company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a standard pay structure.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services in May 2014.

Interview

The first step is to apply for the opportunity, typically posted online. If you're contacted by the recruiter via email you'll schedule a time to speak. Following they will forward you to an in person interview with the District Sales Manager. The District Sales Manager will schedule a time for you to complete a ride along with a current sales representative. Following you'll have a 30-45 minute phone interview with the Regional Sales Manager. If you complete this step, you'll be scheduled for an in personal interview with the Branch Manager .

Interview Questions

• What time do you generally wake up, are you self motivated?   Answer Question

Laboerer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G&K Services in April 2014.

Interview

First create a job profile than apply to your nearest plant. wait for the phone call i received mines the next day basic phone interview not a deal breaker set up date that is best for you. Dress business ready but over the top clean shaving or a nice simply hair due (ladies). Just have confident in yourself and you will leave with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company with a honor roll of punctuation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G&K Services.

Interview

3 Part Interview

Negotiation

Salary negotiation

Route Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&K Services (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Got an interview through a friend, was quickly scheduled, interview was very basic. Several standard corporate questions, "why the uniform industry?", "tell me about a time where you failed to meet your own expectations" etc. Was scheduled for the second interview with the GM within a week, same sort of deal, very nice guy. Several of the same corporate questions, some small talk.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your qualities that might not have come up in this interview yet?   Answer Question