G&K Services

Updated Oct 21, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online – interviewed at G&K Services in August 2014.

Had a phone interview with recruiter. she told me to research the company and get back to her. seems pretty easy going and straight forward. Seems like a very straight forward company with good pay and possibility to move within. She just asked normal questions that any interviewer would ask.

further negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at G&K Services in August 2010.

The process was very common, what it surprised me is than on the ride along, the rep. was prettys disatisfied with the company, and complaint about the lack of response from the company, the time that they take to solve issues and that the company doesn't deliver what is promised. Also told me that there is no way of making more 70k a year, because the commission structure is pretty bad.

In other hand, the managers that interviewed me were really nice, not so sure about the general manager that seems arrogant.

Interview Questions
    • If it was okay for me to work as territory sales representative without an assigned territory?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at G&K Services in June 2009.

Screening via HR department, phone interview w/ HR, on-line personality assessment, 1:1 interview, phone interview, plant tour

Interview Questions
    • why should we hire you at of all of the applicants who come through our door   Answer Question
    • how would you go about prospecting clients   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at G&K Services in January 2009.

Very short interview process and only interviewed with the sales manager. Did take a sales aptitude test. The office is friendly. There is alot of red tape at GK in terms of trying to take care of the customer.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and how you repsonded?   Answer Question
    There are three tiers of salespeople that GK hires. Each tier comes with its own salary. Limited negotiations are available. Territory Sales Rep starts at 37k, Territory Sales Exec at 41k and Senior Territory
    Sales Exec at 46k.