G&K Services

G&K Services Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at G&K Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very common, what it surprised me is than on the ride along, the rep. was prettys disatisfied with the company, and complaint about the lack of response from the company, the time that they take to solve issues and that the company doesn't deliver what is promised. Also told me that there is no way of making more 70k a year, because the commission structure is pretty bad.

In other hand, the managers that interviewed me were really nice, not so sure about the general manager that seems arrogant.

Interview Question – If it was okay for me to work as territory sales representative without an assigned territory?   View Answer

Sales Representative

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at G&K Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very short interview process and only interviewed with the sales manager. Did take a sales aptitude test. The office is friendly. There is alot of red tape at GK in terms of trying to take care of the customer.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and how you repsonded?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are three tiers of salespeople that GK hires. Each tier comes with its own salary. Limited negotiations are available. Territory Sales Rep starts at 37k, Territory Sales Exec at 41k and Senior Territory
Sales Exec at 46k.

Sales Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at G&K Services in June 2009.

Interview Details – Screening via HR department, phone interview w/ HR, on-line personality assessment, 1:1 interview, phone interview, plant tour

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at G&K Services

Worked for G&K Services? Contribute to the Community!

G&K Services Videos

G&K Services – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​Develop, Grow and Meet Your Career Goals with G&K Services.​​ Employees are the heart of G&K. We consistently outperform our major competitors on customer service and uniform quality performance measures. Why… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G&K Services Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by G&K Services employees and interview candidates.