G2 USA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Associate Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at G2 USA in September 2010.

Interview Details – It took over a year for them to follow up with me. Went through three rounds of interviews, they seemed interested every step of the way. HR manager told me they wanted to hire me but went with someone cheaper. They contacted me six months later to try to negotiate me down because the person they hired was not qualified. After not backing down they eventually hired me at my asking price which was still lower than their competition, but in this economy I took it. People were nice, albeit weird. I felt like I was doing the interview rather than the other way around. It was all very low pressure, people were nice, they just wouldn't budge on salary.

Negotiation Details – Not so much negotiate as I refused their offer. When they were desperate from hiring someone incompetent for lower, they came around to hiring me. I think their bottom line is more important than hiring someone good. Obviously that rarely works in the long run. Also, good luck ever getting a raise when a company operates like this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for G2 USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G2 USA Account Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by G2 USA employees and interview candidates.