G2 USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at G2 USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – I went into the agency to interview for an insurance account, the same type of work I've done in a previous position. It was about noon and all of the employees were sitting at their desks in dim lighting, quiet, with their eyes fixed to their computer screens. I thought, "This place could use some life."

In the conference room in which the interview took place, the interviewer, who was a new Account Supervisor at the agency, asked me what I look for in an agency. I said that I prefer a nurturing environment in which everyone gets along and isn't so stiff; after all, advertising is a creative industry. He gave me the death stare. He told me that work is a place of business. He then proceeded to insult me by saying I was unprofessional. I sat there wearing a suit and tie, not a clown outfit. And this was all within the first 3 minutes.

Interview Question – What do you look for in an agency?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at G2 USA in December 2009.

Interview Details – Met with HR first day and with the entire team in a 1 on 1 setting for the second round

Interview Question – Why are you looking to leave?   Answer Question

Interviewed at G2 USA

Interview Details – The interviewing process was long but smooth. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and great.

Interview Question – Meeting with the actual client. It was nerve-wracking!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

Worked for G2 USA? Contribute to the Community!