G2 USA

www.g2.com

G2 USA Account Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at G2 USA in December 2009.

Met with HR first day and with the entire team in a 1 on 1 setting for the second round

Other Interview Reviews for G2 USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at G2 USA in April 2009.

I went into the agency to interview for an insurance account, the same type of work I've done in a previous position. It was about noon and all of the employees were sitting at their desks in dim lighting, quiet, with their eyes fixed to their computer screens. I thought, "This place could use some life."

In the conference room in which the interview took place, the interviewer, who was a new Account Supervisor at the agency, asked me what I look for in an agency. I said that I prefer a nurturing environment in which everyone gets along and isn't so stiff; after all, advertising is a creative industry. He gave me the death stare. He told me that work is a place of business. He then proceeded to insult me by saying I was unprofessional. I sat there wearing a suit and tie, not a clown outfit. And this was all within the first 3 minutes.

Account Executive Interview

The interviewing process was long but smooth. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and great.

Interview Questions
    • Meeting with the actual client. It was nerve-wracking!   Answer Question
    Very easy.