Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at G2 Web Services
- Software Engineer (1)
- Internet Researcher (1)
- Finance (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Technical Product Manager (1)
- Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter (1)
- Don't Remember, Interviewed Many Months Ago (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.
Straighforward interview. I met with four people. There look at my work history, and made sure that they answered all my questions. Had a sense that they wanted a good fit.
- Ask my about my background Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in June 2014.
Phone call by HR Manager, followed by another phone call by a Senior Manager. Then called to their Bellevue office for a series of onsite inteviews. The interviewers were asking some random questions, it felt like lots of them were not even prepared. Some of them were scanning my resume, probably for the first time. Many of the people on the interview panel had joined the company less than a year ago.
- Work experience and about my technical background Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in May 2013.
Phone Interview and then cancelled my first in-person saying I was over-qualified for what they could afford to pay. I responded that money was not my main objective at this stage in my career so scheduled for in-person where I met with four people at separate times. Called back for final with CEO who very much impressed me.
- How would you handle an employee who is stressed due to viewing adult and disturbing Internet content all day, every day. 1 Answer
Told up front that the board wouldn't allow for a higher compensation because they had to be convinced the company needed HR but that Executive Management were supportive and could forsee opportunity in the future. So, I negotiated for another week's PTO which was granted immediately along with possibility of bonus.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in February 2013.
Applied for job on Craigslist, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, team leads, and manager's supervisor. Offer came following week. Slightly convoluted process that doesn't tend to weed out the bad ones.
- None. Run of the mill questions. "What is your biggest weakness" may be hard for some though. Answer Question
Make sure you're on a good team like Bank or Sentinel. Don't go for the lower paying data entry jobs- there is a reason the turnover rate is so high.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review