G2 Web Services Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.5

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Straighforward interview. I met with four people. There look at my work history, and made sure that they answered all my questions. Had a sense that they wanted a good fit.

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone call by HR Manager, followed by another phone call by a Senior Manager. Then called to their Bellevue office for a series of onsite inteviews. The interviewers were asking some random questions, it felt like lots of them were not even prepared. Some of them were scanning my resume, probably for the first time. Many of the people on the interview panel had joined the company less than a year ago.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and then cancelled my first in-person saying I was over-qualified for what they could afford to pay. I responded that money was not my main objective at this stage in my career so scheduled for in-person where I met with four people at separate times. Called back for final with CEO who very much impressed me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is stressed due to viewing adult and disturbing Internet content all day, every day.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Told up front that the board wouldn't allow for a higher compensation because they had to be convinced the company needed HR but that Executive Management were supportive and could forsee opportunity in the future. So, I negotiated for another week's PTO which was granted immediately along with possibility of bonus.

Internet Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G2 Web Services (Bellevue, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied for job on Craigslist, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, team leads, and manager's supervisor. Offer came following week. Slightly convoluted process that doesn't tend to weed out the bad ones.

Interview Questions

• None. Run of the mill questions. "What is your biggest weakness" may be hard for some though.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you're on a good team like Bank or Sentinel. Don't go for the lower paying data entry jobs- there is a reason the turnover rate is so high.