G2 Web Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internet Researcher Interview

Internet Researcher
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at G2 Web Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for job on Craigslist, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, team leads, and manager's supervisor. Offer came following week. Slightly convoluted process that doesn't tend to weed out the bad ones.

Interview Question – None. Run of the mill questions. "What is your biggest weakness" may be hard for some though.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you're on a good team like Bank or Sentinel. Don't go for the lower paying data entry jobs- there is a reason the turnover rate is so high.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at G2 Web Services in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview and then cancelled my first in-person saying I was over-qualified for what they could afford to pay. I responded that money was not my main objective at this stage in my career so scheduled for in-person where I met with four people at separate times. Called back for final with CEO who very much impressed me.

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee who is stressed due to viewing adult and disturbing Internet content all day, every day.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Told up front that the board wouldn't allow for a higher compensation because they had to be convinced the company needed HR but that Executive Management were supportive and could forsee opportunity in the future. So, I negotiated for another week's PTO which was granted immediately along with possibility of bonus.

Worked for G2 Web Services? Contribute to the Community!