G4S Americas Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Americas

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Americas (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Face to face with the general manager, they ask a few irrelevant questions somewhat awkward and then you go through a process then you’re picked for a contract based on slots they have to fill.

Interview Questions

• You go through a 100 question process manly out dated questions and a physiological test. You get fitted for a uniform and then you take an 8 hour video training class made in the 1990. Puff you’re a security guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer you you take, there is no negotiation.

Disaster Response Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Americas (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

A smooth work flow with both input and output at client ,new hire

Interview Questions

• wage discussion and benefits package and duration of employment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair and rewarding

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville N A S, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Americas (Jacksonville N A S, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interview and hired by the Outstanding Human Resource Clerk/Secretary. The back round investigation was the longest, however I was updated on the progress every time I called.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work every week-ends and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The procedure was placed and there wasn't much give. If a person can adjust there life to company requirements, you're hired.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Americas (San Diego, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by Regional Vice President

Interview Questions

• Can you turn the branch around?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Americas in August 2010.

Interview

There were 2 in person interviews with2 of their employees. A drug test and background search were required. Some basic orientation that had nothing to do with my job was required.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. There was no written of verbal job offer that included salary information. That was not divulged to me until I had worked there for 2 weeks.