G4S Americas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at G4S Americas in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by Regional Vice President

Interview Question – Can you turn the branch around?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple

Disaster Response Officer Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at G4S Americas in July 2012.

Interview Details – A smooth work flow with both input and output at client ,new hire

Interview Question – wage discussion and benefits package and duration of employment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair and rewarding

Very Easy Interview

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at G4S Americas in August 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 in person interviews with2 of their employees. A drug test and background search were required. Some basic orientation that had nothing to do with my job was required.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. There was no written of verbal job offer that included salary information. That was not divulged to me until I had worked there for 2 weeks.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for G4S Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G4S Americas interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by G4S Americas employees and interview candidates.