G4S Americas Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Americas

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at G4S Americas.

Face to face with the general manager, they ask a few irrelevant questions somewhat awkward and then you go through a process then you’re picked for a contract based on slots they have to fill.

Interview Questions
    • You go through a 100 question process manly out dated questions and a physiological test. You get fitted for a uniform and then you take an 8 hour video training class made in the 1990. Puff you’re a security guard.   Answer Question
    They offer you you take, there is no negotiation.

Disaster Response Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at G4S Americas in July 2012.

A smooth work flow with both input and output at client ,new hire

Interview Questions
    • wage discussion and benefits package and duration of employment   Answer Question
    Fair and rewarding

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville N A S, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville N A S, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at G4S Americas in March 2012.

I was interview and hired by the Outstanding Human Resource Clerk/Secretary. The back round investigation was the longest, however I was updated on the progress every time I called.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work every week-ends and holidays?   View Answer
    The procedure was placed and there wasn't much give. If a person can adjust there life to company requirements, you're hired.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at G4S Americas in September 2010.

Interviewed by Regional Vice President

Simple

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at G4S Americas in August 2010.

There were 2 in person interviews with2 of their employees. A drug test and background search were required. Some basic orientation that had nothing to do with my job was required.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. There was no written of verbal job offer that included salary information. That was not divulged to me until I had worked there for 2 weeks.