G4S CPO Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

1.0

CPO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at G4S in September 2014.

Interview

Took way too long. For my initial interview, I walked into their local office and waited for what seemed like a long time before I was spoken to. I could have been 15 minutes late and it would've been fine! Met with the hiring manager. He was really cool. He offered me a better paying account once he saw my resume. He told me what I would be doing and the payrate, it took about 15 min. He said they needed to do a background check and once that clears up I would meet with the account manager. Before I left he said, "welcome aboard." Well, a month later and I heard nothing! Backgrounds don't take a month. They take 2 weeks tops. I had to call him a couple of times. When I called, he goes, "oh yeah I was just looking at your file." Yeah, sure you were! I got the job and did another brief interview with the account manager before training. The worst process I've ever had. Their local office is too slow at getting stuff done and too unorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G4S

CPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at G4S (Fort Myers, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Very simple if you have prior military and LEO or similar you got the job. Pay for you security classes and you have to go and pay for your licenses I think for armed total cost is roughly $400 to get fully licensed out of pocket. Take a small psych test and interview with HR manager to offer you a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, you get paid by the contract which 99% of the time is minimum 10 hr, and schedules vary by post