G4S Compliance & Investigations Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2014
Updated Nov 28, 2014

2.4

ACM Interview

Great interview! Nice interviewer with excellent questions pertaining to the job! Questions were basic questions you would expect. Overall, great interview. I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was where do you see yourself in the company down the road. Not knowing many of the job titles, it was hard to answer.   Answer Question
    Painless, they are open to suggestions.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

was looking for summer interns to handle certain claims/entry level but looks like a good opportunity to work there after the summer. The region manager explained the job & chance to work bey9nd; looks like a good place to work - big company- and a lot of work

Interview Questions
    • nothing crazy or unexpected - good questions about future growth, where I want to be, etc   View Answer
    negotiations not really for this position as there are a number of us, but feel good about where I can go w/ the company

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

I applied online – interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

easy. written questions were asked. the same are used for all applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last job? what did you dislike about it?   Answer Question
    they gave me a buck more per hour.

Regional Acct Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

The process was very straight forward and laid back. I initially interviewed with the National Sales Manager in a low key setting. There were no trick questions and no feeling that you were on display. The interview was focused on experience and work ethic. The position requires experience in a similar role or as a claims professional.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult revolved around how to handle a difficult client situation.   Answer Question
    I was not in a position of leverage and therefore did not negotiate much. I was able to get a bit higher base salary than initially offered, which was key, because the annual raises are minimal.

Field Investigator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

All completed via telephone call. Easy.

negotiate but you will not be paid more than 16.00 hour

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online – interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in March 2014.

Applied via email in response to a job posting. I was contacted a week later and met the recruiter at a country club. The interview was mostly him telling me very honestly about the amount of hours and days worked as well as how tough it is sitting in a hot car all day in the summer. He asked standard questions about my work history and experience in surveillance and investigations. one interview then a job offer the following day. Standard background check after that. Then about a month later off to a week in Raleigh, NC for training.

Interview Questions
    • Do you mind putting all the miles on your own vehicle (50K miles a year)   View Answer
    no negotiation, very low pay for all

Investigator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations.

The interview was very detailed and centered on the resume. Questions about you skills were asked.

Interview Questions
    There was none. They issue a standard, low base salary of 14.00 with an admin rate of minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Was on phone in bed bath and beyond with recruiter. Spoke with human resources and was offered job

There was none

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in April 2011.

The interviewer was plesant, told me about the company, what was expected of my position

Interview Questions
    • If I was hired would could i bring different to the company   Answer Question

Field Investigator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at G4S Compliance & Investigations in July 2010.

Initially submitted applications for several positions in different states. Also for SIU Investigator, Field Investigator, and Case Manager. The person interviewing me for the SIU position in Wisconsin relayed particulars of the job that were very interesting, challenging, and pay was explained that was lucrative. When I was hired, however, it was for a different position as a field investigator in Wilmington NC and the pay and incentives were not nearly as attractive. Training for the position was not adequate for someone who had very limited surveillance experience. The experience I brought was not utilized except for one or two staged auto accident cases.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience did I have working surveillance.   Answer Question
    Was under the impression that I was negotiating during initial interview. However, the offer was for a different job and presented as take it or leave it.