G4S Technology

Updated Feb 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at G4S Technology

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at G4S Technology in June 2014.

The interview process was fairly simple, the head of Project Managers came to meet me, he introduced himself and then took me to the first Project Manager below him. That manager then interviewed me for about 30 minutes before taking me to another manager, who also interviewed me for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult, just the basics: Why should we hire you? Name a situation where you were restricted to find a solution in a certain way? What do you know about G4S? etc.

There were some technical questions such as: What do you know about RS-485 communication? What do you know about telecommunication networks? What do you know about fiber optic networks?

Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at G4S Technology in January 2010.

My interview and hiring was very smooth.

Interview Questions
    • Don't really remember any questions asked during the interview   Answer Question