Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GAI ConsultantsMore
- No OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online – interviewed at GAI Consultants.
The interview process was lengthy and very intense. I did not feel welcomed. It was a grilling session before multiple senior level managers. Very uncomfortable. I have had reviews before for large companies and I have begun to identify the pattern within all of them. The more the interview went on the more uncomfortable it became.
- About my previous experience and how I could ensure I could perform in situations with the new job in which I had no experience in before. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at GAI Consultants in January 2014.
Great personable interview that they get to know you on a personal basis. Not many technical questions, very friendly. I appreciated their honesty and openness about the company. I felt very comfortable talking to the guys who were in charge of the interview
- All easy Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at GAI Consultants in June 2013.
Friendly and efficient focusing on work experience related to the environmental engineering work environment. GAI is concerned with how employees can contribute to their existing work model and help the company expand.
- Why I was leaving previous employer 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at GAI Consultants (Homestead, PA) in July 2010.
Was interviewed by 4 people. It took a total of 3 hours.I was initially interviewed by one on one by two people from different departments then I was interviewed by 2 people together.
- Expect to have specific questions concerning wetlands and knowledge of plant id. Answer Question
They asked what I left as a salary from my previous job and only offered a dollar more an hour. I was naive and accepted. I was severely underpaid for my education and background. Ask if you can think about the wage and get back to them. You have some ability to negotiate.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review