GAI Consultants

Updated Oct 5, 2014
Updated Oct 5, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at GAI Consultants

EIT Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GAI Consultants in January 2014.

Great personable interview that they get to know you on a personal basis. Not many technical questions, very friendly. I appreciated their honesty and openness about the company. I felt very comfortable talking to the guys who were in charge of the interview

Interview Questions

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, PA

I applied through other source – interviewed at GAI Consultants in July 2010.

Was interviewed by 4 people. It took a total of 3 hours.I was initially interviewed by one on one by two people from different departments then I was interviewed by 2 people together.

Interview Questions
    • Expect to have specific questions concerning wetlands and knowledge of plant id.   Answer Question
    They asked what I left as a salary from my previous job and only offered a dollar more an hour. I was naive and accepted. I was severely underpaid for my education and background. Ask if you can think about the wage and get back to them. You have some ability to negotiate.