GAI Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at GAI Consultants

Ecologist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GAI Consultants.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and very intense. I did not feel welcomed. It was a grilling session before multiple senior level managers. Very uncomfortable. I have had reviews before for large companies and I have begun to identify the pattern within all of them. The more the interview went on the more uncomfortable it became.

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience and how I could ensure I could perform in situations with the new job in which I had no experience in before.   Answer Question

EIT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GAI Consultants in January 2014.

Interview

Great personable interview that they get to know you on a personal basis. Not many technical questions, very friendly. I appreciated their honesty and openness about the company. I felt very comfortable talking to the guys who were in charge of the interview

Project EIT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GAI Consultants in June 2013.

Interview

Friendly and efficient focusing on work experience related to the environmental engineering work environment. GAI is concerned with how employees can contribute to their existing work model and help the company expand.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving previous employer   1 Answer

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, PA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at GAI Consultants (Homestead, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed by 4 people. It took a total of 3 hours.I was initially interviewed by one on one by two people from different departments then I was interviewed by 2 people together.

Interview Questions

• Expect to have specific questions concerning wetlands and knowledge of plant id.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I left as a salary from my previous job and only offered a dollar more an hour. I was naive and accepted. I was severely underpaid for my education and background. Ask if you can think about the wage and get back to them. You have some ability to negotiate.