GAINSCO Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GAINSCO

Field Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GAINSCO in April 2015.

Interview

Just completed my first phone screening for a Field Appraiser position. Decided to do some personal research of the company in hopes that I would obtain a sit down interview next. I was unable to find out too much about the company other then the basic history of the company. Anything I should consider before taking this position if I'm fortunate enough to have it offered to me? I feel that there is so much potential for advancement whole working for a company that is growing as Gainsco.

Interview Questions

• What is the normal consideration time after the initial phone screening?   1 Answer
    • How long should I expect to wait before I hear back for Human Resources?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at GAINSCO (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had 3 interviews on one day. Was offered the job within 24 hours,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were unwilling to negotiate.