GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS

Relevance Date Difficulty

High School History Teacher Interview

High School History Teacher
Gallup, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very informal, I went to a brief meeting with a few staff members and was hired the next day. There were three people present, including two administrators. These administrators now work at different schools than the one I worked at. It was informal and they were sometimes just speaking to each other. The other candidates were able to have phone interviews, but I was told that interviewing in person helped my chances.

Interview Question – Mainly general questions about teaching philosophy.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Counselor Interview

Counselor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS.

Interview Details – Panel Interviews based in school setting; intimidating hiring process. Had to take gallup survey none of the answers seem to hit target information that I prepared for. Good luck to those that are finally hired.

Interview Question – Gallup Survey   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS employees and interview candidates.