GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS

Updated Mar 25, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS.

Interview

Took less than 10 mins. Answered all questions asked. Only the principal was present. Felt I was highly qualified since I had + 19yrs exp. Never got a call back as to why I was not hired.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS.

Interview

Panel Interviews based in school setting; intimidating hiring process. Had to take gallup survey none of the answers seem to hit target information that I prepared for. Good luck to those that are finally hired.

High School History Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS (Gallup, NM) in July 2012.

Interview

Very informal, I went to a brief meeting with a few staff members and was hired the next day. There were three people present, including two administrators. These administrators now work at different schools than the one I worked at. It was informal and they were sometimes just speaking to each other. The other candidates were able to have phone interviews, but I was told that interviewing in person helped my chances.

Interview Questions

• Mainly general questions about teaching philosophy.   1 Answer