GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

Program Support Specialist Interview

Interview

They found my resume on Monster.com and had several interview stages. First was an online technical skills test for Microsoft Office. Next came an interview at GAPSI headquarters for more about my knowledge and skills. Finally there was an interview at the contract site with the team to make certain I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• As an inexperienced interviewee, I was unprepared for a question about my expected salary. Surprisingly, GAPSI gave me a good deal more than the minimum that I specified, despite it being in the normal range. I was grateful for that, and I likely stayed with the company longer than I would have otherwise.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Reston, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with a recruiter who referred me to the Director and the final interview was with two people I presumed were my potential co-workers. The first two interviews were great but the final one didn't feel great at all, I was asked questions that were common knowledge at the Senior level and to me it was more of a "will you fit into my family" type of interview and that was my deciding point that this was not the company for me, in conjunction with the fact I never received any updates it was as if the interview never happened and feedback is very important because If I took the time to show up, at the very least it should dignify a response.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions just ridiculous questions during the third interview.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) (Reston, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

Process was very standard. Consist of a phone interview, then 1:1. Once I agree to accept position a background check and drug test was performed.

Program Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) in February 2012.

Interview

Overall, the whole process felt odd. I had a telephone interview with a recruiter and then a 1:1 interview soon after. I was told there might be another interview; however, I was offered the position the next day. As concerns popped up regarding the position, resulting from my phone interview or 1:1 interview, the recruiter typically answered them well, but something still felt strange and it was the most unusual process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• We had a general discussion about my resume and background on the phone, but that was really it. The 1:1 interview consisted of a discussion about the organization. I wasn't asked any substantive questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There didn't seem to be any way to negotiate, based on the contract.