Interviews for Top Jobs at GATX Rail

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Corporate Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GATX Rail in March 2010.

I initially contacted GATX about the possibility of interviewing for the GATX Corporate Rotational Program. They responded promptly and we set up a date and time for a phone interview. The phone interview went well, though they called a day earlier than planned. We pretty much reviewed my resume and my experiences. About a week later I was contacted with the news that I had been invited for a second interview at their Chicago offices. My Chicago interview consisted of 6 one on one interviews and lunch with my would be peers. The questions were almost all behavioral as well as a few to see if I had researched the company efficiently. Overall it was what I expected.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were able to keep a group from heading in the wrong direction.   Answer Question