GAVS Technologies Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GAVS Technologies in September 2014.

Management a and above positions require more experience background in process, people culture, and power of influence from business with end to end knowledge for infrastructure to data analysis background.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle people culture?
      What type of negative and positive outcomes have you had implanting ____ process?

Answer Question
    There not much room due to it being a small company however growth as an employee is abundance

Software Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at GAVS Technologies.

it was just a couple of rounds but questions were pretty straight forward.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GAVS Technologies.

For an experienced guy hiring was pretty easy although some trivial tests were conducted later even for experienced hires...!! Three rounds of interview those being technical, higher management and client from onsite round....

Senior Associate - E2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GAVS Technologies in July 2013.

All are telephonic interview. Before client interview, HR guide me the way to speak with client.

nogotiation was smooth.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GAVS Technologies in February 2013.

I have recieved a call on the same day of my application online. Then a techincal telephonic round was conducted in the next one hour. And was invited for the face to face round on the same day. I was through this and faced HR round and finally a client round was pending and was rejected by the client. The interviewees were very cordial and professional.

Interview Questions
    • They insisted more on processes rather than unnecessary and silly technical questions.   Answer Question