GC Services Collector At GC Services Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Collector At GC Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GC Services in November 2012.

I sent my resume in online and I got a call about a week later to come in and fill out an application, the woman on the phone was very polite and told me all about the job and what to expect. I went in the following Monday. When I got there they took me into a room with a bunch of computers and had me fill out the application and then had me take some assessment and sign a form for a background check. Then she told me that someone would come get me for an interview. The interview was basically asking a couple of impersonal questions that I don't think really even mattered...Then I was told more about what I would be doing and what companies they worked with, then he pretty much said I got the job and that they would call me later this week to sign the official job offer and take my drug test. I got a call later the same day offering me the job. All in all it seemed like a nice, quiet place to work.

Interview Questions
  • They just asked basic "What are your goals, strengths, and something you would like to work on" type questions.   Answer Question

Worked for GC Services? Contribute to the Community!