GC Services Collector Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weldon Spring, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weldon Spring, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at GC Services in July 2011.

At arrival, you will sign in with he desk clerk and wait nearby until called into a separate area of the building. This area has cubicles and a couple management offices. You will be set down at a computer where you will take a test containing several questions, some including mathematics. After that, you will take a one minute typing test. Once finishing this, a woman will print out your results and take you back to the hiring manager's office where you will begin a 1:1 interview. She will ask you usual interview questions like, what goals do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? She will then offer you a position, then send you to a drug test. There is a group start date, so it may be awhile before you begin. You have to wait until they have a group ready for training and a training course open.

Interview Questions
  • There are no difficult interview questions. The interview is very short, and very impersonal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GC Services in June 2011.

I received an email from the HR department to call to set up an interview. I had sent in my resume online earlier in the month. I called the next day & set up an interview for the folowwing day. The receptionist was very helpful. The day of the interview, I went in, filled in the application & took a few tests before going in an office for the interview. I was warmly greeted & the ladies seemed very nice. We got down to business & they explained everything about the position after I answered my questions. They were easy for me to answer since I have experience dealing with customers on the phone. Got a call back for a second interview the following week. The next day, I got a call to move the interview up to the following day. I accepted & went in to complete the final parts of the tests before the interview. Again, I was warmly greeted & we again got down to business. He explained different situations I might encounter & the different opportunities the company offers. The interview questions were somewhat challenging but it was a breeze. After the interview, I fillies in a couple more forms for the background check & so on. I received a call the next day and accepted the position. I'm planning on going back to school so I'm glad I can use thier tuition reimbursement to help pay for college.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to use your best negotiation skills & what was the outcome?   View Answer

Worked for GC Services? Contribute to the Community!