Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GC Services
- Account Representative (11)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Unit Manager (3)
- Collections Agent (3)
- Collector (3)
- College Manager Trainee (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- SKIPTRACER (1)
- Account Representative/Collector (1)
- "" (1)
- Sprint Collections Representative (1)
- Collector At GC Services (1)
- Customer Care RTep (1)
- Superior Court Representative (1)
- Call Center Representative/Customer Service Representative (1)
- Human Resources Generist (1)
- Clerk (1)
- Network Specialist (1)
- Senior Supervisor (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Regional Representative (1)
- Financial Service Representative (1)
- Financial Services Representative (1)
College Manager Trainee Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.
I applied online and within the week I got a phone call from HR to schedule and interview on-site. Once I was there, I did a couple of computer tests (including some personality ones and a Wonderlic test). After those, I had an interview with one of the unit managers. She asked pretty general questions and told me a lot about the job and their realistic expectations. I got scheduled for a second interview with another manager the next day and she asked pretty much the same questions. She told me once we were done that she was "definitely" hiring me and I filled out some paperwork allowing a background check. That was on a Friday. On Monday afternoon they called me with a job offer and the pay offer. I accepted.
- Tell me of a time when you had to use your negotiation skills. Be as detailed as possible. Answer Question
I really didn't negotiate-I was too excited over the prospect of _having_ the job. I honestly don't know how negotiations would've gone.
Other Interview Reviews for GC Services
College Manager Trainee InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services in September 2011.
Had to take a couple of computer test with basic math vocabulary and decison questions. Followed up by a 1v1 interview. Was asked to come back for a second interview with another person who asked the same basic questions. 1st interview I acted like I was too customer service oriented. However the second interview was so similar I knew which direction to go.
The interview will seem harder than it is. They higher about 20 people every two weeks. Demonstrait that your a type personality. Be energetic and assertive. If your reading this you will most likly get a job offer. Think of examples where you remain calm under preasure and have the abillity to negotiate.