GC Services College Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

College Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Tucson, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and within the week I got a phone call from HR to schedule and interview on-site. Once I was there, I did a couple of computer tests (including some personality ones and a Wonderlic test). After those, I had an interview with one of the unit managers. She asked pretty general questions and told me a lot about the job and their realistic expectations. I got scheduled for a second interview with another manager the next day and she asked pretty much the same questions. She told me once we were done that she was "definitely" hiring me and I filled out some paperwork allowing a background check. That was on a Friday. On Monday afternoon they called me with a job offer and the pay offer. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to use your negotiation skills. Be as detailed as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiate-I was too excited over the prospect of _having_ the job. I honestly don't know how negotiations would've gone.

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

College Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services in September 2011.

Interview

Had to take a couple of computer test with basic math vocabulary and decison questions. Followed up by a 1v1 interview. Was asked to come back for a second interview with another person who asked the same basic questions. 1st interview I acted like I was too customer service oriented. However the second interview was so similar I knew which direction to go.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you where able to negotiate a situation to a positve outcome.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle deadlines? Example?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interview will seem harder than it is. They higher about 20 people every two weeks. Demonstrait that your a type personality. Be energetic and assertive. If your reading this you will most likly get a job offer. Think of examples where you remain calm under preasure and have the abillity to negotiate.