GC Services

Updated Jul 14, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services in June 2014.

I applied online and recieved an email to come in for testing. When you enter, do not have a phone on your person. This company deals with proprietory information that CANNOT be leaked out and it is NOT smart to start off disobeying the one rule they have there. No cell phones. You will sign in and be taken to a room with computers and tested in various areas. If you do not have 2 hours to spare, come in when you do have the time. They are very flexible in their times. After this you will be interviewed, if you pass the testing aspect. Then you will either be offered a position or not. You then meet with HR about your next steps and training.

Interview Questions
  • Very relaxed atmosphere. Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just know what the position you are applying for intels.   Answer Question
No negotiations, everyone starts out the same.

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services in October 2009.

Walk-In, filled out 2 forms, one with basic information and one with about 5 typical interview questions. After submitting this information I was told of an opportunity available with their company and was I interested. I said yes, so they took me to a computer terminal and had me fill out an application, do a typing, computer skills and personality test. Then I was asked if I was available to interview, which I responded yes. After waiting a few minutes a manager interviewed me one on one and then offered me the job. I waited a few minutes longer and met with an HR person who explained some simple rules and told me where to go for a drug test. I signed some documents and was on my way. Start to finish it took me 4 hours (including drive time and going to take the drug test). I was impressed with the staff, the building and the hiring process so I took the job offered. Very nice people and the employees looked happy.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me the last time you had a upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What do you think is an exceptiable amount of time to miss work or be tardy?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, you have to sign a document right up front that you are ok with 9.50 an hour. They do give you benefits after 90 days and 2.00 more per hour if you work outside of 6am to 6pm, or on weekends.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services in January 2012.

My interview consisted of just talking to my interviewer rather than talking about the job. We talked about family, kids, vacationing etc, but not the job.

Laughable

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services in February 2009.

I applied online and received a phone interview. After a wk, I was invited for face to face interview. The interview was pretty easy. Just common interviews.