GC Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.2

Team Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at GC Services in October 2012.

I had an initial interview with the Assistant Manager following submission of my Letter of Intent. It lasted approximately 30 minutes. After that, I had a follow up interview with the Collections Manager which lasted approximately 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me what my career goals were and they were not to work in the organization forever.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

interviewed at GC Services in July 2014.

Just Walk-in and take a test online. The test contains basic math and a little bot harder vocabulary part. If you pass it (which is fairly easy) you will know whether you can proceed to the face-to face part. The next two round of interview goes with different people. The qustions are quite simple and direct to see whether you fit the job or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at GC Services in June 2014.

I applied online and recieved an email to come in for testing. When you enter, do not have a phone on your person. This company deals with proprietory information that CANNOT be leaked out and it is NOT smart to start off disobeying the one rule they have there. No cell phones. You will sign in and be taken to a room with computers and tested in various areas. If you do not have 2 hours to spare, come in when you do have the time. They are very flexible in their times. After this you will be interviewed, if you pass the testing aspect. Then you will either be offered a position or not. You then meet with HR about your next steps and training.

Interview Questions
    • Very relaxed atmosphere. Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just know what the position you are applying for intels.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, everyone starts out the same.

Superior Court Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GC Services.

Applied online from and received a phone screen the very next day. Very easy and lasted about 10 mins. I was told that I would be called in about 24/48 hours regarding next steps. The next day, I received a call for an interview and testing. The testing was about an hour and consist of an Personality aptitude test and some Wonderlic testing and the interview wS right after . I just had the interview today and would receive a call with within 3-5 days if I was selected for the position . So as of today, I'm waiting to see if I'm going to get an offer

Customer Care RTep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at GC Services in October 2013.

1 on 1 Interview. Skills assesment Testing and Drug Screen. The process was pretty simple and needed not a whole lot of tests or other questions. There was a lot of training involved

Good

Sprint Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at GC Services in April 2013.

I was not fully able to complete computer experience test, then the tester finished it for me. Although I was grateful, I WAS NOT QUALIFIED for this job. This disqualified me for unemployment, because they manipulated me and other new employees into quitting . Even though I had received an email saying I was not qualified,

Interview Questions
    • Their lack of concern for those who were manipulated into quitting.   Answer Question

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at GC Services.

Management process:
    There is a test given. It is called Wonderlick. 50 questions,12 minutes to complete as many answers as possible. You are interviewed. if you are going to be hired you are given paperwork for a background check. you are then instructed to check your personal e-mail for a Management Test. Once you have taken it, you are to submit your answers and wait. GC Services will then call you for another interview. At this time you will be hired and given your start date.

Interview Questions
    • I really did not have one. They were all pretty standard and common sense questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GC Services in April 2014.

Call, then go to office to meet recruiter. Take math and English test. These test are advanced..very difficult. Certainly don't match with the low pay.

Unit Manager Interview

They will hire anyone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at GC Services in August 2012.

submit resume online and then the next stage is an interview with the project managers seeking to find out if you have an collection experience

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if your customer isn't responding favorable to collection questions   Answer Question

pursuing graduate education and had problems with work timing and school

Worked for GC Services? Contribute to the Community!