GC Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.1

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GC Services (Wellington, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very impersonal. The recruiter seemed like she wasn't interested in hiring anyone. She seemed like she was just reading word for word off the paper in front of her. I never even got her name because she never mentioned it. I left there feeling unsure and wondering why she let whatever problems she was dealing with interfere with possible new hires.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GC Services (Huntington, WV) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a nice interview and the people there are very nice. I applied through their website and got a call for an interview. went there and filled forms and took an assessment on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GC Services in December 2014.

Interview

Complete application, schedule interview, come to interview, take tests on computer, get referral to get a drug test, this it took a month before I was hired. The person that interviewed me was very friendly and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• What would make want to continue your employment with a company?   1 Answer

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GC Services.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview, then a 2 hour "application process" followed by the 1st interveiw. If they feel you are qualified they submit you for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you have been critized and how you over came that.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Hard-had to take survey. The person came into the room and said I looked shy. There were lots of things to learn and wasn't sure I could do them because I'm not outgoing. Was a bit judgmental to be honest.

Call Center Representative/Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GC Services (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

I saw an add in the paper for the Customer Service Rep Inbound Call Center around May 2008. I went to the office and filled out the application for employment. I took a typing test and had an interview with the head of QA at the time. I had been in a call center During the interview I was told hourly wage and how attendance was important and benefits,etc. He shook my hand told me where to go for the drug test and have it done before the Monday. the next day I went and had my drug test and on May 27th 2008 I started training class.

Superior Court Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at GC Services (Irwindale, CA).

Interview

Applied online from and received a phone screen the very next day. Very easy and lasted about 10 mins. I was told that I would be called in about 24/48 hours regarding next steps. The next day, I received a call for an interview and testing. The testing was about an hour and consist of an Personality aptitude test and some Wonderlic testing and the interview wS right after . I just had the interview today and would receive a call with within 3-5 days if I was selected for the position . So as of today, I'm waiting to see if I'm going to get an offer

Account Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at GC Services (Tucson, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Just Walk-in and take a test online. The test contains basic math and a little bot harder vocabulary part. If you pass it (which is fairly easy) you will know whether you can proceed to the face-to face part. The next two round of interview goes with different people. The qustions are quite simple and direct to see whether you fit the job or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GC Services (Mesa, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and recieved an email to come in for testing. When you enter, do not have a phone on your person. This company deals with proprietory information that CANNOT be leaked out and it is NOT smart to start off disobeying the one rule they have there. No cell phones. You will sign in and be taken to a room with computers and tested in various areas. If you do not have 2 hours to spare, come in when you do have the time. They are very flexible in their times. After this you will be interviewed, if you pass the testing aspect. Then you will either be offered a position or not. You then meet with HR about your next steps and training.

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed atmosphere. Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just know what the position you are applying for intels.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, everyone starts out the same.

Senior Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GC Services (Irwindale, CA).

Interview

Management process:
    There is a test given. It is called Wonderlick. 50 questions,12 minutes to complete as many answers as possible. You are interviewed. if you are going to be hired you are given paperwork for a background check. you are then instructed to check your personal e-mail for a Management Test. Once you have taken it, you are to submit your answers and wait. GC Services will then call you for another interview. At this time you will be hired and given your start date.

Interview Questions

• I really did not have one. They were all pretty standard and common sense questions.   Answer Question