GC Services LP

Very Easy Interview

Collector Interview

Collector
Weldon Spring, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in July 2011.

Interview Details – At arrival, you will sign in with he desk clerk and wait nearby until called into a separate area of the building. This area has cubicles and a couple management offices. You will be set down at a computer where you will take a test containing several questions, some including mathematics. After that, you will take a one minute typing test. Once finishing this, a woman will print out your results and take you back to the hiring manager's office where you will begin a 1:1 interview. She will ask you usual interview questions like, what goals do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? She will then offer you a position, then send you to a drug test. There is a group start date, so it may be awhile before you begin. You have to wait until they have a group ready for training and a training course open.

Interview Question – There are no difficult interview questions. The interview is very short, and very impersonal.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Collector Interview

Collector
Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GC Services LP in June 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email from the HR department to call to set up an interview. I had sent in my resume online earlier in the month. I called the next day & set up an interview for the folowwing day. The receptionist was very helpful. The day of the interview, I went in, filled in the application & took a few tests before going in an office for the interview. I was warmly greeted & the ladies seemed very nice. We got down to business & they explained everything about the position after I answered my questions. They were easy for me to answer since I have experience dealing with customers on the phone. Got a call back for a second interview the following week. The next day, I got a call to move the interview up to the following day. I accepted & went in to complete the final parts of the tests before the interview. Again, I was warmly greeted & we again got down to business. He explained different situations I might encounter & the different opportunities the company offers. The interview questions were somewhat challenging but it was a breeze. After the interview, I fillies in a couple more forms for the background check & so on. I received a call the next day and accepted the position. I'm planning on going back to school so I'm glad I can use thier tuition reimbursement to help pay for college.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to use your best negotiation skills & what was the outcome?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GC Services LP

Worked for GC Services LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GC Services LP Collector interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GC Services LP employees and interview candidates.