GC Services LP

Relevance Date Difficulty

College Manager Trainee Interview

College Manager Trainee
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GC Services LP in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and within the week I got a phone call from HR to schedule and interview on-site. Once I was there, I did a couple of computer tests (including some personality ones and a Wonderlic test). After those, I had an interview with one of the unit managers. She asked pretty general questions and told me a lot about the job and their realistic expectations. I got scheduled for a second interview with another manager the next day and she asked pretty much the same questions. She told me once we were done that she was "definitely" hiring me and I filled out some paperwork allowing a background check. That was on a Friday. On Monday afternoon they called me with a job offer and the pay offer. I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you had to use your negotiation skills. Be as detailed as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I really didn't negotiate-I was too excited over the prospect of _having_ the job. I honestly don't know how negotiations would've gone.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

College Manager Trainee Interview

College Manager Trainee

The process took 2 days - interviewed at GC Services LP in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had to take a couple of computer test with basic math vocabulary and decison questions. Followed up by a 1v1 interview. Was asked to come back for a second interview with another person who asked the same basic questions. 1st interview I acted like I was too customer service oriented. However the second interview was so similar I knew which direction to go.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you where able to negotiate a situation to a positve outcome.   View Answer
  • How do you handle deadlines? Example?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The interview will seem harder than it is. They higher about 20 people every two weeks. Demonstrait that your a type personality. Be energetic and assertive. If your reading this you will most likly get a job offer.
Think of examples where you remain calm under preasure and have the abillity to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at GC Services LP

Worked for GC Services LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GC Services LP College Manager Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GC Services LP employees and interview candidates.