GC Services LP

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative
Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in October 2009.

Interview Details – Walk-In, filled out 2 forms, one with basic information and one with about 5 typical interview questions. After submitting this information I was told of an opportunity available with their company and was I interested. I said yes, so they took me to a computer terminal and had me fill out an application, do a typing, computer skills and personality test. Then I was asked if I was available to interview, which I responded yes. After waiting a few minutes a manager interviewed me one on one and then offered me the job. I waited a few minutes longer and met with an HR person who explained some simple rules and told me where to go for a drug test. I signed some documents and was on my way. Start to finish it took me 4 hours (including drive time and going to take the drug test). I was impressed with the staff, the building and the hiring process so I took the job offered. Very nice people and the employees looked happy.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me the last time you had a upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
  • What do you think is an exceptiable amount of time to miss work or be tardy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you have to sign a document right up front that you are ok with 9.50 an hour. They do give you benefits after 90 days and 2.00 more per hour if you work outside of 6am to 6pm, or on weekends.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in January 2012.

Interview Details – My interview consisted of just talking to my interviewer rather than talking about the job. We talked about family, kids, vacationing etc, but not the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Laughable

Customer Service Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in February 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone interview. After a wk, I was invited for face to face interview. The interview was pretty easy. Just common interviews.

Interview Question – How do you adapt changes   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GC Services LP

Worked for GC Services LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GC Services LP Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GC Services LP employees and interview candidates.