GC Services LP

Interview Question – Unsure   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Irwindale, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at GC Services LP in August 2012.

Interview Details – submit resume online and then the next stage is an interview with the project managers seeking to find out if you have an collection experience

Interview Question – what would you do if your customer isn't responding favorable to collection questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pursuing graduate education and had problems with work timing and school

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Weldon Spring, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at GC Services LP in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very easy for me. I went into the office, took a few math and typing test on the computer and then I was asked a few, very basic questions and was told I would hear back from them within a week. I believe I received a call the next morning stating that I got the job and I would be starting next week.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very basic and pretty much about my work history.   Answer Question

Network Specialist Interview

Lansing, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GC Services LP in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to participate in a phone interview. There were two interviewers on the phone, the manager of the department and the team leader. The manager just listened while the team leader asked me several questions about my background and then some technical questions. Some of the questions were awkwardly worded or general forcing me to ask clarifying questions to determine context. I was told that I was still a candidate and would be contacted shortly with their decision. 24 hours later I was schedule for the 2nd interview face to face which was a week after the phone interview. 16 hours before I was going to meet them they canceled without an explanation.

Interview Question – How would you solve the issue of Personally Identifiable Information being sent in the clear across a network?   View Answer

Financial Service Representative Interview

Financial Service Representative
Huntington, WV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GC Services LP in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was very long, you have to go in and do a computer assessment. Then after that, they call you in to let you know if you've gotten the job or not. If you have, you sign some papers, then they tell you when to start training.

Collections Agent Interview

Huntington, WV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in February 2009.

Interview Details – Just one interview, very easy questions about ability to work with others.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, they are willing to train if you have the right attitude   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just negotiated the schedule not the hourly pay

Account Representative/Collector Interview

Weldon Spring, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in February 2013.

Interview Details – Because I had a college degree, and was already over qualified for the position, it really was not much of an interview. The HR asked a few questions, if I could perform the duties, etc, my availability and which shift I preferred to work, and asked if it sounded okay to me and if I would accept it. Accepted the job because I was unemployed and needed some source of income. They do make you take a math and a typing test the day of the interview.

Interview Question – None. General Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everyone is set on the same pay. Those with college degree get a little more, but not much.

Collector At GC Services Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GC Services LP in November 2012.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in online and I got a call about a week later to come in and fill out an application, the woman on the phone was very polite and told me all about the job and what to expect. I went in the following Monday. When I got there they took me into a room with a bunch of computers and had me fill out the application and then had me take some assessment and sign a form for a background check. Then she told me that someone would come get me for an interview. The interview was basically asking a couple of impersonal questions that I don't think really even mattered...Then I was told more about what I would be doing and what companies they worked with, then he pretty much said I got the job and that they would call me later this week to sign the official job offer and take my drug test. I got a call later the same day offering me the job. All in all it seemed like a nice, quiet place to work.

Interview Question – They just asked basic "What are your goals, strengths, and something you would like to work on" type questions.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Central City, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GC Services LP in August 2012.

Interview Details – Over all process is very easy.. Simple typing test (10 year old can do it) some simple questions.. Over all they will hire anyone that is drug free..

Interview Question – Are you good with dealing with angry customers and how would you manage?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you apply yourself and dress for success you will get the job hands down..

Collector Interview

Collector
Weldon Spring, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GC Services LP in July 2011.

Interview Details – At arrival, you will sign in with he desk clerk and wait nearby until called into a separate area of the building. This area has cubicles and a couple management offices. You will be set down at a computer where you will take a test containing several questions, some including mathematics. After that, you will take a one minute typing test. Once finishing this, a woman will print out your results and take you back to the hiring manager's office where you will begin a 1:1 interview. She will ask you usual interview questions like, what goals do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? She will then offer you a position, then send you to a drug test. There is a group start date, so it may be awhile before you begin. You have to wait until they have a group ready for training and a training course open.

Interview Question – There are no difficult interview questions. The interview is very short, and very impersonal.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at GC Services LP

Worked for GC Services LP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GC Services LP interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by GC Services LP employees and interview candidates.