GCA Savvian

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at GCA Savvian in September 2013.

Interview Details – Went in for an on-campus interview for Savvian. I was interviewed by the one person on the Cal Team. Asked me the general questions (tell me about yourself, your experiences, walk me through your resume). Asked me alot about my internships and behavioral questions (tell me when you made a difficult decision, what do you on your free time, etc.)

Interview Question – What is your worst grade on your transcript? Why?
What is your least/favorite class?
  Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at GCA Savvian.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting - standard questions.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at GCA Savvian in March 2010.

Interview Details – did phone interview, which was pretty simple. then came to an in office interview. met with 6 guys, mix of analysts, associates, and partners. the offices, and the building itself seemed nice. interview was pretty easy. tons of fit questions. have a good answer you can explain for "what's your favorite book you've read recently"

Interview Question – what was your favorite book, and why?   View Answer

IBD Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at GCA Savvian in September 2009.

Interview Details – Had a quick phone interview. Questions were all background, not so much behavioral. The conversation went OK but was admittedly nothing spectacular. Also asked me some basic stock market questions/news related, standard fare. He was polite, said I'd hear back if they were interested; unfortunately I didn't hear back.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GCA Savvian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GCA Savvian interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by GCA Savvian employees and interview candidates.