GCA Savvian

www.gcasavvian.com

GCA Savvian Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GCA Savvian

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GCA Savvian.

On campus recruiting - standard questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at GCA Savvian in September 2013.

Went in for an on-campus interview for Savvian. I was interviewed by the one person on the Cal Team. Asked me the general questions (tell me about yourself, your experiences, walk me through your resume). Asked me alot about my internships and behavioral questions (tell me when you made a difficult decision, what do you on your free time, etc.)

Interview Questions
    • What is your worst grade on your transcript? Why?
      What is your least/favorite class?

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at GCA Savvian in March 2010.

did phone interview, which was pretty simple. then came to an in office interview. met with 6 guys, mix of analysts, associates, and partners. the offices, and the building itself seemed nice. interview was pretty easy. tons of fit questions. have a good answer you can explain for "what's your favorite book you've read recently"

IBD Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at GCA Savvian in September 2009.

Had a quick phone interview. Questions were all background, not so much behavioral. The conversation went OK but was admittedly nothing spectacular. Also asked me some basic stock market questions/news related, standard fare. He was polite, said I'd hear back if they were interested; unfortunately I didn't hear back.