GCC Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Subject Matter Expett Interview

Subject Matter Expett
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GCC Technologies in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two of GCC Technologies employee (the team lead and a pear of my stature). After the interview I was schedule to go to Crystal City for in processing. Each employee was professional and knowledgeable in their field of employment. I was asked to share my knowledge, skills and experience in the Acquisition Field. Upon completion of the interview. I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Due to the number of years that I have worked in the Acquisition field I did not find any questions asked that was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated salary increase in replace of health insurance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GCC Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GCC Technologies interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GCC Technologies employees and interview candidates.